Terms & Conditions
All registrants MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER
We are not able to register anyone under the age of 18. This applies to all show participants Exhibitors, Talent, Advertisers, Sponsors, Guests and Attendees. This is a zero tolerance policy.
Event Terms & Conditions
- No one will be admitted into any area of the MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019 Event without a badge and wristband.
- Badges and wristbands are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Pick up badges and wristbands onsite. Valid ID is required.
- Only attendees 18 years of age or older with valid identification will be admitted to MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference Event.
- Only attendees 18 years of age or older with valid identification will be served alcoholic beverages.
- Video recording of seminars and workshops is not allowed without express permission from MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019.
- Still photography is allowed during the MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019 Event.
- Attendees give full consent to the MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019 Conference, the venue hotel, and Event Sponsors to copyright and publish any and all photographs, videos and/or film in which he/she appears in while attending the MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019 Event.
- Attendees agree and understand that the MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019, it's staff, the venue hotel and the Event Sponsors are not responsible for any damages, actions, claims, costs or other expenses including, but not limited to personal injury, wrongful death or property damaged suffered by any attendee during the course MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019 or for any claims, actions, damages or expenses arising out of any transaction or occurrence that takes place in a private room or between private parties attending the MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019 Event.
- MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019 reserves the right to deny access or entry to the MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019 Event or any related events at any time and for any reason.
Any reproduction, demonstration, transmission, rental and/or loan of the website or parts thereof are prohibited without consent.
We reserve the right to change the content of the website; to expand or delete content and either temporarily or permanently to shut down the website. Owner of all content usage and digital image rights is MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019
We take no responsibility for the information contained within our website in terms of timeliness, accuracy, correctness or completeness, and accept no liability for damages that may arise from the use of our website.
We have no influence whatsoever over the content or set-up of websites from other providers which can be reached via links within our website. We expressly disassociate ourselves from any content and set-up arising from linked websites including all subsequent links/web pages and accept absolutely no liability for them. The content of third-party websites is not part of our remit or service.
Internet booking terms and conditions
These online booking terms of MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019 are valid for the online sale of tickets. They complete the terms and conditions of MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019
The order of tickets is provided by CommerceGate. CommerceGate is our authorized sales agent
The order of tickets is completed with termination of the order dialogue on the website http://kyiv.affiliateconf.com
The order dialogue will be terminated by clicking the button "complete your order".
If we don't receive sufficient approval, authorization or verification of a credit card, you can't order with credit card.
MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019 confirms immediately the receipt the order.
Conclusion of contract
The contract is concluded within the acceptance of the order by MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019. The acceptance takes place within the transmission of the entrance ticket confirmation as a document via Mail to the given E-mails address.
You can pay by credit card. CommerceGate accepts the following credit cards: Master Card, VISA, UnionPay, JCB, Maestro.
To pay by credit card you have to enter the credit card number, CVV, the expiration date in the booking engine.
Online sales of tickets to print at home
The online ticket reservations are sent to the given E-mail address as a confirmation document to be printed at home.
The tickets are not sent per mail.
The prices of online tickets are final prices incl. VAT
There are no costs for booking and shipping.
Special activities (for example online discounts) are already included in the given price.
The Conference MAC Kyiv Affiliate Conference 2019 (hereinafter referred to as the – “Conference”) will take place on October 8, 2019.
Conference registration deadline is on October 7, 2019. If you are not able to attend the Conference, you can transfer your ticket to another attendee or request for a refund in accordance with paragraph 7.3. The paid amount for a ticket can be left as a payment for a ticket to the same event that will take place within the 13 months, following the originally booked Conference (deposit payment).
Requests to refund the payment amount, ticket transfer or deposit payment shall be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org of the Conference Organizers.
Refund of payment amount will:
- not be processed if the ticket was purchased less than 15 calendar days before the Conference
- be processed in amount of 50% of the paid amount if the ticket was purchased less than 30 calendar days before the Conference
- be processed in amount of 100% of the paid amount if the ticket was purchased more than 30 calendar days before the Conference
The request for a deposit shall be sent in the order, set in the paragraph 2 of this Refund Policy, no later than 30 calendar days before the Conference will take place.
The Organizer is not responsible for the proper fulfillment of this Refund Policy in case of the force majeure circumstances.
Data handling on this website http://kyiv.affiliateconf.com collects and saves automatically Log files information on your server that are transmitted to us via your browser. These are:
• Browser type -version
• used operating system
• Referrer URL (that site that was visited before)
• Hostname of the PC (IP Address)
• Time of server request. To avoid misuse, the IP Address and time are saved within the ordering process.
All other page visits on http://kyiv.affiliateconf.com cannot be assigned to certain persons and are deleted after a statistical analysis. A consolidation of these data sources is not anticipated.
The laws of Cyprus shall apply.
If the customer is merchant, body corporate organized under public law, or special fund under public law, so is exclusive jurisdiction and place of fulfilment for all claims that result directly or indirectly out of the contractual relationship.
All the issues should be sent via email at: email@example.com